For Sale | Ocean View| Single Family Home | Playa Venao | Panamá
VILLA BELLA VISTA | PRICE REDUCED
$445,000 | 3 Bedrooms | 3 Bathrooms| 379 m² Finished | 1,000.27+ m² Lot | Built 2018
The location of “Villa Bella Vista” is absolutely superb for its unobstructed view of the Playa Venao bay, the rolling hills cascading down to the ocean, and the proximity to lifestyle amenities. Although the photos are lovely, the home will surprise you in person when you are able to truly experience how spacious it is, how well it flows and how grand the view actually is. Once you get over the location benefit, you’ll notice the attention to detail in the layout and the chic, modern finishes. Everything is super turn-key with all the new furnishings you need to be able to show up with your clothes, water toys, and vehicles. The owner’s closet/ walk-in pantry, kitchen with island, roomy sitting room with glass doors that open completely to the large pool and patio, a spacious master suite with walk-in California closet and two ample bedrooms with Jack and Jill bath complete the living arrangements. It’s a lovely home that you will enjoy relaxing and entertaining in! Our guess is, you’ll be spending plenty of time outside, in the gorgeous pool, or enjoying all the wonderful activities, restaurants and the epic waves of Playa Venao… just down the hill.
Contact us to see how “Villa Bella Vista” got her name! You’ll definitely want to add this property to your portfolio before it’s too late to get in to Playa Venao at this price.
- Six inch cement block on interior and exterior walls filled with 1/2″ re-bar and concrete for solid construction
- Concrete and re-bar foundation 24″ x 12″ footing and 18″ x 6″ foundation
- Whole-house 5500 Watt backup power generator
- Transferable corporation included ($1200+ value)
- Extended lot gives 2000 Square Meters of outdoor living area
- Paved and stone driveway
- Exterior lighting
- Zone irrigation system for grass and landscaping (manual operation)
- Extra water pump for maximum pressure
- Solid roofing of zinc and panelite with 18″ pitch to hidden gutter system that drains underground to street
- Imported pool pump
- Double glazed aluminum custom doors with screens
- 18″ x 36″ wood-look porcelain tiles throughout
- Quartz counters in kitchen and baths
- En-suite bath in master features 12 x 24 “Carrerra Marble” porcelain tiles
- Walk-in master closet with built-in shelving
- Barn door closet doors
- Jack-and-Jill bath for second bedrooms
- Walk-in closet in second bedroom
- Kitchen with center island and stainless appliances
- Samsung stainless refrigerator
- Gas stove, washer and dryer included
- Gas instant hot water heaters
- Pot-filler faucet
- Owners closet/ walk-in pantry
- Powder room for guests
- Included: Two TV’s (Samsung and Panasonic)
- Built-in decorator’s shelving
- Brand new linens for entire house still in packaging
- Brand new decor (most still in plastic)
- Complete kitchen utilities included (new pots/pans)
- All furniture, decor and appliances included
- Outdoor furniture and loungers included
This property is located in the Venao Hills luxury home development. Playa Venao is known to be one of Panama’s top tourist areas. Poised for growth, the area will soon be the site of the JCC summer games in 2020. A brand new road is already underway between Pedasi and Playa Venao. A gas station is under construction and there are plans for additional medical and grocery services to the area. A home school group utilizing the accredited K12 curriculum is available in Playa Venao and there is a preschool as well. Playa Venao offers many restaurants and tourist activities such as world-class surfing and fishing, kayak trips, zip line, skate ramps, hiking, waterfalls, horseback riding and more. Even so, area landowners are dedicated to keeping the area from over-development and the local zoning codes restrict high rise condos which will help to maintain the casual, relaxed feel of the area. This area is a great choice for a vacation property or to live full or part time with great ability for rental income when you can’t be “home”.
Total finished size : 419 m² | 4,510 ft²
Interior Size: 178 m2 | 1,914 ft²
Exterior Under Roof: 201 m2 | 2,164 ft²
Pool: 40 m2 | 431 ft²
Year Built: 2018
Builder: Rocco Pedasi Company S.A.
Source of Water: Community well with pump and holding tank
Source of Electricity: Naturgy (city) scheduled for installation to house soon, now through developer.
Titled Lot: Yes
Roads: Currently gravel, to be paved after development. Maintained by community.
Fees: Currently none, projected to be no more than $150/mo which covers water and roads. No common areas to maintain.