For Sale | Costa Pedasi | Pedasi | Panama
Artistic Spanish Influence
3 Bedroom | 3 Bathroom | 343 m²(3,690 Ft²) Built | 2,266 m² (0.56 Acre) Lot |$710,000 PRICE REDUCED!
Well known for superior quality and architecture, this home has been built with Spanish influence detail that is just absolutely delightful and uniquely relevant to the Panamanian environment. The first impression upon entry is that the floor plan feels larger with high ceilings and a very open feel that flows naturally through large glass doors that spill out to the incredible ocean views of the pool and covered bohio. Set atop a hill on an expanded ocean view lot, you will enjoy the sounds of crashing waves and sunset views. If your vision of living in Latin America includes a daily appreciation for details like hand painted tiles and sinks, stucco exterior, vibrant Latin colors, archways and more, then look no further. This may just be your dream come true!
About Costa Pedasi
You will find this stunning new oceanfront development just seven minutes from the downtown plaza in Pedasi, Panama. The gated community of Costa Pedasi is uniquely situated along the shore of La Garita beach, which is one of the area’s favorite among locals for fishing, bodyboarding, and tranquility. A newly chartered homeowner’s association is run completely by the private homeowners of the community making this area truly one-of-a-kind. Contact us for a private tour of this community.
Year Built: 2014
Builder: Rafik Madir, Old Fashion Builders
Source of Water: Private well and holding tanks
Source of Electricity: Fenosa (public)
Wastewater: Private septic
Total finished size : 342.84 m² | 3,690 ft²
Enclosed (interior + garage): 275.64 m² | 2967 ft²
Outside area covered: 58 m² | 624 ft²
Pool/ deck: 174 m² | 1872 ft²
Pool: 6 m x 9 m | 20′ x 30 ‘
- Teak and Corotu local hardwoods throughout
- Carved mahogany sink in guest bath
- Kitchen, master and guest bathrooms feature Talvera hand painted tile sinks
- Master bath, kitchen sink, and outdoor potting sink are hand crafted concrete
- Faucets throughout the house are imported solid brass fixtures
- Raised ceilings give home a grand ambiance
- Kitchen features granite counters and stainless appliances
- Walk-in pantry with a pass through to kitchen counter
- Impressive artistic doors and hardware
- Colored stucco exterior is well suited for the environment and eliminates the need for exterior paint.
- Outdoor casita (9.2 m²/100ft²) shields and conceals pool and water/pump systems
- 650 gallon reserve water storage tank with separate pressure pump
- Independent well to supply water for irrigation, pressure washing, and pool maintenance. This supplies 90% of the homes water needs at a great saving over the development supplied potable water.
- Forty gallon standard gas fired hot water heater for reliable hot water delivery.
- The Pool is essentially above ground and fully accessible for purposes of repair and maintenance.
- Two car garage and generous additional parking
- Professionally landscaped with sprinkler system
- Pool deck 174 m² (1,872 Ft²)