Cooperating Broker Relationships
At Open Doors, we welcome cooperating brokers and salespeople who want to show and sell our listings to their clients. All of our listings are marketed with an exclusive agreement, however we happily split commission with any licensed brokerage firm. Unless other arrangements are made in advance, we split the commission with any broker who brings their buyer physically to the property. For a referral, where the buyer’s contact is sent to us, the commission is 25% of the total. If the client is already in communication with us, we do not pay referral fees, but we do honor the commission if the cooperating broker brings the buyer for the first visit. So please, bring your clients!!
Guidelines For Co-marketing Our Listings
- Anyone can send an unbranded link to our listings via the MLS. www.MLSACOBIR.com. If you need a direct link to our listings, please contact us.
- To put our photos on any website, send via email, or share on social media without linking to our website, permission and terms must be agreed to prior to your marketing activities. Please contact us to request materials.
- ACOBIR Members: We look forward to working with you! If you cannot attend the showing with your client, please feel free to refer them to us, and we will pay a 25% referral fee. Just be sure to register your buyer before they find us directly!
- Do not post ads to external sites that you do not own such as encuentra24.com without permission from our office.
- Do not add to or remove the watermark logo. We are the photographer/videographers and hold the copyright for all of our material.
- Please conduct all showings and communication with the seller through our office, even if you know them personally.
Thank you so much for your cooperation! Please share your listings with us as well so that we can return the favor.